![]() Saturday, December 17, 2011
Penang :) at 12:29:00 AMBoom! As promised, I'm back for the Penang's one :) Day1 (Tues, 13th Dec) Nine of us met up at Pudu Sentral at around 9.45am. Departure at 10am, but we left KL at around 11am because of some delays. The bus ride was longer than our estimations. We reached Penang at around 4pm. Then we took Rapid-bus to our apartment @ Gurney Park. At first we didn't know what bus to take and wasted almost one hour there because the host forgot to print out the bus schedule. But anyway, we then checked-in, rested for while then headed off to hunt for food. ![]() Then the 2nd round at Gurney Drive. Well, the food wasn't satisfying. It wasn't as nice as I expected. But we still got the family feel, not bad la :) After dinner, we went for a walk at the walkway beside the beach. I love the wind, it was cooling, though it messed my hair. And we snapped a number of photos there. The street lights make the environment kinda romantic :p PEY YAN WEI XIN ![]() The night view from our apartment. We stayed at the 29th floor. It was awesome to stand at the balcony and look at the Penang night view :) It was WeiXin's birthday after 12am. Planned to celebrate for her with cake but failed because we couldn't get a cake. But we stayed up till 2 something with snacks and beers. I then dozed off at about 4am. Day2 (Wed, 14th Dec) Alarm rang at 8am. Got ourselves ready then off to Penang Road for food. First we had "cha kueh tiao" with "kopi ais". Then "asam laksa" with "cendol". The asam laksa was good, we won't have it in KL. But the cendol was ordinary, the KL's ones better, heh. ![]() After that, we headed off to "kek lok si". I remember the previous time I went to Penang with family, we didn't get to visit "kek lok si" because it was closed for renovation. So this time, I'm here :) Well, the weather was killing. But anyway, did u see the "Buddhist pagoda" behind? I guess it was too white in this picture (below). Yea, we climbed up that pagoda. There was about 10 floors if I'm not wrong. Group Photo ♥ Taken when we were at the highest floor :) The wind was so strong. My hair couldn't stop flying -.- MAN HIM, my boyf ♥ Group Photo 2 :) After we came down from "kek lok si", we went to Air Hitam and eat asam laksa again because they said that asam laksa nice. But I think the one we had earlier tastes better. Well, personal opinion :) We then headed back to Komtar bus station. Everyone went to Batu Ferringhi for water sports, except ManHim, PeyYan and I. We went shopping instead. At about 8pm, we 3 joined them at Batu Ferringhi for dinner. It was pretty late when we came back to Komtar bus station. So quiet, so cold, so tired. Lucky still got bus operating. Anyway, the day was tiring but productive :) Day3 (Thurs, 15th Dec) Woke up a bit later. Packed our suitcases then we went for breakfast at Gurney Plaza. Checked-out at 1 something. We took ferry to Butterworth Bus Terminal, then took double-decked bus back to KL. ![]() ![]() That's the end of Penang trip. Well, it wasn't as fun as we expected. It was boring at certain times where we had no idea where to go. We didn't have enough planning and no detailed schedule was prepared. But anyway, it was nice to go for a short trip with them :) At least better than rotting at home. Oh, and one thing, those bus drivers in Penang are terrible. They can speed in rural areas, and always break suddenly. Kindly advice not to take bus in Penang. Alright, I'm finally done with this Penang post. Gotta go now. Bye! :) Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |