STORY OF PASSION ♥


Friday, September 16, 2011
Sn12R Barbeque Party! ♥ at 4:55:00 PM

Heyyoo! :) I'm back in Subang anyway. Have been staying in Setapak for about two weeks, at Ryo's place @ Wangsa Maju. Had a great experience of staying outside with a number of friends. Again, Imma blog about this in the upcoming post. Because I'm going to blog about the BBQ Party first :)

So, the event was held on last Friday, 9th September at the park which locates in front of ManHim's house. The theme was Mid-Autumn Festival. We've planned it before our 2nd test and we thought it was gonna be called off. But somehow, someone reminded us about the plan after holiday. Then we started to discuss about it and get started with the preparations and all within 3 to 4 days.

Last Thursday, ManHim, Waey and I headed back to Bandar Utama to buy all the ingredients and whatever things we need for the BBQ. We bought almost everything we've written in a list, but we couldn't get marinated chicken which is the most important food for BBQ. So we've no choice but to go for the 2nd round on Friday itself.

On Friday, we finished class early at 2pm. So Manhim fetched Waey, Ryo, YetWah, Woo and I to Jusco @ One Utama to buy marinated chicken, but we couldn't find Jusco and we THOUGHT it was closed for renovation. Then we headed off to Tesco to look for it but still don't have. So we had no choice but to buy the normal ones and marinated ourselves. We had not enough time to marinate the chicken, that's why it wasn't tasty ):

At about 6pm, we reached ManHim's place and started to get ready everything. Yet Wah washed and marinated chickens, then Woo, Waey and I cut watermelon (fyi, it weighs about 9kg), while Ryo and ManHim set up the stoves. After cutting the watermelon, I started to fry nuggets. First time facing the stove for so long, it was so hot! My face blushed and I sweated a lot. Now I know how my mom feels while cooking everyday :P About one and a half hour later, Carmen was here with another 7 classmates. There were 15 of us in total :) Then they started barbeque-ing when the they successfully put on the fire.


Woo chopping the watermelon


FOOD :) We had one packet of nuggets, 8 packets of sausages, one big bowl of salads, 25 pieces of chicken, 60 sticks of satay. And we finished all the food! Hehe, we have big intestines.











LeeChingYeap, the "Chef of Chicken"


While eating half way, some of us started to lightened up the lantern and hung it on the trees. But i didn't touch the lanterns at all, I have no idea why lo.


Group photo :)








After finished up all the food, we started playing with candles. Then Woo came out with an idea of arranging "SN12R" using the candles & we did that.


After arranging, we went to the playground. As usual, I played swing :p
Some of us raced and see who can swing to the maximum, it's fun! A bit back to childhood :)


Then ManHim brought something out from his house, I don't know what it's called. It's like a mini firework which we play during Chinese New Year. We finished the whole box of it :p





After playing fireworks in the playground, we went back to our barbeque site to light up the "SN12R" which was already being arranged earlier.


tadaaa! So cool right? Carmen took it, but it was an accident. But still, it's awesome right? :D


Waey :)


♥ Group photo again :)



Everyone then made a wish and blew the lights off. We even sang Happy Birthday song, LOL. Those who made it to the BBQ had made it an awesome night! I'm amazed by the spirit of SN12R, and all the helping hands. Yayyyy! We got a little hyper before the night ends and we had tons of fun! How I wish everything paused at that moment, heh. But anyway, there will be more parties to come! :D


Alright, that's for now. Need to go take bath and get ready for dinner.
Stay tuned for the upcoming post : Life in Wangsa Maju :)


BYEEEE!

Yours Truly,
MANDYLEOW, xoxo




Search



The Queen♥



Dearest Boyfriend ♥


♥ MandyLeow

20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥



Mandy Leow

Create Your Badge

ClickClick!♥



Wishlist♥

Travel around Europe and Taiwan
Stay with my perfect man ♥
Try bunjee jump and parachute
Achieve my goal in the future
Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P


Blogroll♥

♥ Carina
♥ Daphne
♥ Hweiihng
♥ Hweihng-story
♥ HouChing
♥ HuiYoke
♥ Janessa
♥ JiaYing
♥ JueWern
♥ JyenYiee
♥ KaiTao
♥ KarYan
♥ Kelly
♥ Leanne
♥ MeiYi
♥ MerSie
♥ NatashaYap
♥ Nikki
♥ Olivia
♥ PeyYan
♥ PheiWen
♥ Rachel
♥ Sophie
♥ Stephanie
♥ Sue Chen
♥ Syeefa
♥ Tracy
♥ WeeLu
♥ YeeIng
♥ ZingXin



Tagboard♥



Jukebox♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives♥

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
March 2016



Credits♥

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved