STORY OF PASSION ♥


Sunday, September 25, 2011
Life in Wangsa Maju :) at 3:51:00 PM

Hi, I'm back! Really sorry for the delay, but Imma fulfill my promise :D



Right, so back to pass 3 weeks. I moved in to Ryo's place on the 4th of September with Waey, Yet Wah and Man Him. It was the Sunday night before Malaysian Study's final exam & we did our last revision together before we went to bed :) Since it was the first night, I couldn't sleep well. Had about 4 hours sleep then headed off to college for the 2-hours-exam. After that, the 5 of us and Ching Yeap went to Jusco for lunch and groceries shopping. We planned to cook for dinner every night and we did. But we got not enough kitchen utensils and pot. So we borrowed from Ching Yeap. Ryo's place got no salts, sugar and oil too. And know what we did? We borrowed from his neighbours. Ryo went door by door to borrow plates/bowls too. And the way he requested it was very funny :D


Our luggage.


The kitchen. Luckily still got stove :P

So after we've done groceries shopping, we went home and I straight fainted (sleep). Woke up about 1-2 hours later then started to prepare for dinner. We had spaghetti that night. Xing Er and Pei Wen came to Ryo's place too. We planned to surprise Waey again, because the others didn't get to celebrate with her on her exact birthday.






After dinner, we cut cake then went down to the park. We bought 2 bottles of sparkling juice and one bottle of cream.








XING ER, PEI WEN






A bit cheers then we started our "CREAM WAR". Waey was supposed to be the only one who kena from all of us, but in the end, Ryo, Man Him, Yet Wah and I also kena d. We ran all around the park and around the swimming pool during the "war". To chase Ryo was the hardest, because he was too tall. His one step equal to my two steps =.= After we finished up all the cream, our body became very creamy & dirty and the smell was extremely disgusting! *yucks!* I can still remember the smell even until now, omg.


The five of us.



We couldn't enter the house because we were way too smelly :( So we took shower to wash away the cream first. Then we started pushing people into the swimming pool. Yet Wah and I wanted to push Ryo first but she was standing beside him. So when I tried to push Ryo, he pushed Yet Wah and she fell. When he pulled her up, he was squatting and then I pushed him again and this time he fell :p Then the next one was Man Him, but he jumped in himself when he noticed that we were about to push him, hahahaha. Waey and I didn't get it because Waey ran far away from us and they knew that I don't know how to swim, heh.


Ryo, ooppsss.

A bit chilling in the park and then we took turn to go home and bathed. Pei Wen went back after that while Xing Er stayed with us for one night. It was a tiring but awesome night I bet it was a memorable 18th birthday for Waey :)

Then Tuesday, we went to college as usual but ManHim, Ryo, YetWah and I skipped Physics practical from 3.30-5pm. We went to Jusco again. Waey got meeting until 8pm that day, so she stayed and went for practical. Took a rest when we reached home then YetWah and I started to prepare for dinner d. Ching Yeap came over for dinner too :) Claimed by the guys, "It was the best home-cooked dinner when they're out from home" :p


Family Photo :D

On Thursday, Waey, ManHim and I went home first, to get ready for the BBQ party. Then Friday, after the BBQ party, YetWah followed Waey home while Ryo went to Cameron Highland for a family trip with his family. So that's for the first week :)


After the weekend, Waey's dad fetched us back to Wangsa Maju. And here goes the second week. Monday was the Mooncake festival. As usual, Ching Yeap came over for dinner and he brought mooncake. Waey also brought one. So we gathered at the balcony and chatted while eating the mooncakes. It was the first time I celebrate it without my family. And it wasn't bad at all :)






For the second week, we only stayed at Ryo's place until Wednesday because his housemate suddenly texted him on Wednesday morning, told him that he was coming back on that day itself. So we quickly packed our stuffs and cleared his house. After college, YetWah and Waey went back to hostel, while I went to Xing Er's place@Genting Klang, and ManHim went home. Pey Yan was at Xing Er's place too. So three of us went out for tea with Pei Wen from 930pm to 1 something in the midnight. Dozed off when I reached home.


The next day, Thursday, we planned to surprise one of our classmates, Keng Ye. His birthday was on Malaysia Day (Friday). They made it at Kfc@Genting Klang. So Man Him came over to Xing Er's place to fetch us and my luggage first, then headed off to join the others. It was a very simple celebration because they planned it quite last minute.


birthday boy :)


The four best friends

That day we had class until 2pm. After class, Mid Valley with ManHim, Ryo and YetWah. We could actually reach there early but we made the wrong turn at the first roundabout. Then at the highway too, we missed a few junctions. So we ended up reached there at about 3.30pm. Luckily there wasn't any jam.
We skipped lunch and went for Snowflakes after we bought movie tickets. Then shopped for presents. Movie was at 6 something. Watched Nasi Lemak 2.0. It was super funny but lame =.= The one sitting beside me laughed like nobody business, LOL. After movie, we went for dinner at Pasta Zanmai. Awesome food they served. But then, a pitiful accident occurred. Ryo wanted to add some chilis to his pasta, but he didn't realize that there was a small hole for him to sprinkle the chilis and know what he did? He opened up the bottles and poured it on his pasta. I guess he poured about 1 spoonful of the chilis on it. I scooped some of it out using my spoon before he mixed it. But it was still super spicy! Luckily YetWah can take spicy food, so they exchange half portion of their pastas. And luckily the set that Ryo ordered had another plate of rice. So he survived :p It was reaching 10pm d, so YetWah and Ryo left first. Then ManHim sent me home at about 10.30pm. It's been a year since I last went to Mid Valley. Outing was great though bad things happened that day :)


Phew! Finally I've done with this post. It took me about 2 and a half hours to complete this. And I'm having bad headache since this morning :( Gotta go now, needa get ready to go back to Kepong d.
Stay tuned for the upcoming one : Shan's Sweet Sixteen.


:)

Yours Truly,
MANDYLEOW, xoxo




Search



The Queen♥



Dearest Boyfriend ♥


♥ MandyLeow

20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥



Mandy Leow

Create Your Badge

ClickClick!♥



Wishlist♥

Travel around Europe and Taiwan
Stay with my perfect man ♥
Try bunjee jump and parachute
Achieve my goal in the future
Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P


Blogroll♥

♥ Carina
♥ Daphne
♥ Hweiihng
♥ Hweihng-story
♥ HouChing
♥ HuiYoke
♥ Janessa
♥ JiaYing
♥ JueWern
♥ JyenYiee
♥ KaiTao
♥ KarYan
♥ Kelly
♥ Leanne
♥ MeiYi
♥ MerSie
♥ NatashaYap
♥ Nikki
♥ Olivia
♥ PeyYan
♥ PheiWen
♥ Rachel
♥ Sophie
♥ Stephanie
♥ Sue Chen
♥ Syeefa
♥ Tracy
♥ WeeLu
♥ YeeIng
♥ ZingXin



Tagboard♥



Jukebox♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives♥

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
March 2016



Credits♥

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved