![]() Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Fall For You at 9:16:00 PMYay! Test is all over! & that explains why I was away for so long :) Past two weeks were really tiring and kinda stressful. I have no idea why I got so stressed out and it's only a test! =.= But anyway, what's done is done! :) Since I've not been here for so long, I'll update now, but not in details. & right, I don't specify which day to blog, but I always happen to blog on Wednesday, especially for those long posts, lol. Coincidence la :D So yeah, I've been studying for the test with classmates at SS15 Starbucks last 2 weekends. But I guess it was more on a chatting session. For the first week, we even went for Steamboat dinner after study. Seriously, I've been spending a lot. I've no idea how am I going to survive for the upcoming holiday, hmmm. Then that night itself, we got lost in i-dont-know-where. Some more it was mid of July, I mean for Chinese calendar. It was scary~ but luckily we still managed to find our way home. & luckily, my parents didn't ban me from going out till late night :P Then last Saturday, I went to study again with Yi Waey, Man Him and Ryo. For Physics. & know what? I only finished one tutorial which covers only one sub topic, haih. We didn't have the mood to study, somehow. So we went for dinner early at about 7pm. We had a 4-hour-dinner! That's really surprising. Didn't know that we can actually talk so much, provided we only know each other for about 3 months, amazing huh? :) Last Friday, which was the pretty girl, Leong Carmen's big day! The day where she turned legal! :D The day before, I slept over at Pei Wen's place. A bit planning for her birthday. Celebrated her birthday during GP class, after our further applied test. We surprised her! Hehehe.
Know what? The person wrote "From : Carmen Leong, Sn12R". It was supposed to be, "To : Carmen Leong, From : Sn12R" @@
Look at how happy she was :D
PEY YAN
CHIEW SHEAU, YOURS TRULY, PEI WEN, PEY YAN, XING ER
& finally, we have a proper group photo! ♥ So nice right? Like one big family, hehehe. So we basically skipped GP lesson for Carmen's birthday, & teacher joined us for the fun :) A bit relax after the test for the first week. After the class had ended, as usual, I followed Man Him's car to One Utama. Yi Waey tagged along. But before we headed off to 1U, we dropped Pey Yan and her friends at Sunway Giza. We had lunch ay Sushi Zanmai & spent about 3 hours talking too! I wonder what we actually talked, I could barely remember, lol. Then we watched "Treasure Hunt" at 6.30pm. It was not bad, since it's a comedy :) At about 8.30pm, dad picked me up & back to my home sweet home :D I guess that's so much for now. My memories aren't very clear. My brain needs to rest since the test had killed so many of my brain cells. Going for movie with classmates tomorrow, so stay tuned! :) GOODNIGHT! Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |