STORY OF PASSION ♥


Wednesday, July 13, 2011
♥ Whaooo! at 5:00:00 PM

Hey Hey Hey!

Finally I'm back to blogger. Have been kinda busy and lazy to blog recently. So I guess I'm gonna roughly summarize about my happenings in this post. But only those I remember la :) Firstly, tests are over. Malaysian Study test was the last paper, it's on last Friday. Surprisingly, I studied the whole 3 chapters the night before exam and only slept for 5 hours. Then on Friday itself, I was so blur. My friends even claimed that I had the blur face. & guess what? I lost my phone! I left it in the toilet and only happened to realize it 2 hours later. My friend tried to call my number but the phone was switched off d. I didn't cry la because I can buy new phone now, LOL.

After Malaysian Study test, one of my classmate, Man Him fetched me to One Utama and accompanied me to Digi center to resubscribe my number. Then my dad picked me up there to go back Subang. Oh yeah, I tried reverse parking for the first time, hehehe. I parked Man Him's car. & of course it took me not more than 3 minutes :D The traffic jam was terrible when I was on the way back to Subang. It took us about 2 hours to reach home =.=

Since there were roadblocks everywhere, I stayed home on Saturday. Then Sunday, I went for breakfast with Pey Yan and Yi Waey. Had "dim sum" at Usj21 then pool at Asia Cafe@SS15. We went to Chatime for some cold drinks too :) Then in the afternoon, I met up with Andrew Ng, my long lost brother. Watched Green Lantern at Summit then had our high tea at Secret Recipe@Taipan since we were craving for desserts. He paid for all the bills, hahaha It was indeed an awesome day!




Photos above were taken during MS tutorial class for two consecutive Mondays. Many of us slept in class. To me, it wasn't very boring, but I was way too sleepy. I couldn't even open my eyes d. So yah.


Back to college on Monday. Pey Yan and I decided to wear black jacket with pink top. It was simply for fun and for the sake of taking photos :D


She's my darling & I'm her baby LOL.




On Tuesday, majority wore red. It was a RED DAY. But we didn't get to take a complete class photos even until now. Many, especially the guys refused to take, hmmm.





Pey Yan looks so chubby right? :)



I know right, I blog a lot about my classmates. But seriously, I've been spending most of my time with them. They're like my family members, my brothers and sisters. The wonderful ones ♥ We're having an outing to Sungei Wang this Friday! Classes from 12pm onwards were cancelled. So we only have 2 hours lectures. After that we go karaoke and shopping! teeheehee.

Alright, I guess I shall stop here. Will update again when I'm free.
STAY TUNED!

Yours Truly,
MANDYLEOW, xoxo




Search



The Queen♥



Dearest Boyfriend ♥


♥ MandyLeow

20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥



Mandy Leow

Create Your Badge

ClickClick!♥



Wishlist♥

Travel around Europe and Taiwan
Stay with my perfect man ♥
Try bunjee jump and parachute
Achieve my goal in the future
Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P


Blogroll♥

♥ Carina
♥ Daphne
♥ Hweiihng
♥ Hweihng-story
♥ HouChing
♥ HuiYoke
♥ Janessa
♥ JiaYing
♥ JueWern
♥ JyenYiee
♥ KaiTao
♥ KarYan
♥ Kelly
♥ Leanne
♥ MeiYi
♥ MerSie
♥ NatashaYap
♥ Nikki
♥ Olivia
♥ PeyYan
♥ PheiWen
♥ Rachel
♥ Sophie
♥ Stephanie
♥ Sue Chen
♥ Syeefa
♥ Tracy
♥ WeeLu
♥ YeeIng
♥ ZingXin



Tagboard♥



Jukebox♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives♥

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
March 2016



Credits♥

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved