STORY OF PASSION ♥


Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Holidayyy! :D at 4:37:00 PM

Hi everyone!

Sorry for being away for so long. It's been more than a week since I last blogged. But anyway, I'm still having holiday & I'm enjoying it though I have holiday homework :) Btw, I was back to Subang on Saturday (28th May) then the next day which was Sunday, I went shopping with sister since she wanted to. I was broke after spending more than 200 bucks =.= Then on Tuesday, I met up with Kelly & Kai Tao in Taylor's College, I drove :P It was nice meeting them again :D

Other than going here and there, I spend some time on homework too. I did study, hahaha. Then Saturday, I went Ipoh with the family & mom side's relatives. We went to visit my aunty. The last time we went for visiting was 2 years ago. So on that day, we woke up quite early and headed off to Ipoh at about 9.30am. It took us very long to reach Ipoh due to the massive traffic jam caused by some accidents. It was already 11.40am when we reached Tapah rest station. While waiting at the station, we took pictures, some silly photos.































After my little cousin finished his food, we continued heading to Ipoh. Fetched my aunty for lunch together. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but the food was awesome & cheap!


She's my one and only aunty. I mean from my mom's side. She's the closest aunty of mine. She used to always visit us and stay at my house for a few days. She always buy me things even though she's sick now, she still buy things for me and sister. She's been staying in Ipoh for 6 years because of her mental problem after her divorce many years back. It's all the fella's fault. I feel really sad for my aunt, and I cried when I first visited her. It was really heartbreaking to see someone I love and care so much to be sent to those homes. But we've got no choice, no one can take care of her if she stays alone outside.



At about 5pm, we headed home. Planned to go Pyramid for dinner but it was too late when we reached Subang. So we went on the next day instead. Had simple dinner and shopping with mom :)


















Finally I've done uploading photos and typing. This is a really long post. It sums up what I've been doing recently. So I shall stop here. Will update soon.
HAVE A NICE DAY! BYE!

Yours Truly,
MANDYLEOW, xoxo




Search



The Queen♥



Dearest Boyfriend ♥


♥ MandyLeow

20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥



Mandy Leow

Create Your Badge

ClickClick!♥



Wishlist♥

Travel around Europe and Taiwan
Stay with my perfect man ♥
Try bunjee jump and parachute
Achieve my goal in the future
Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P


Blogroll♥

♥ Carina
♥ Daphne
♥ Hweiihng
♥ Hweihng-story
♥ HouChing
♥ HuiYoke
♥ Janessa
♥ JiaYing
♥ JueWern
♥ JyenYiee
♥ KaiTao
♥ KarYan
♥ Kelly
♥ Leanne
♥ MeiYi
♥ MerSie
♥ NatashaYap
♥ Nikki
♥ Olivia
♥ PeyYan
♥ PheiWen
♥ Rachel
♥ Sophie
♥ Stephanie
♥ Sue Chen
♥ Syeefa
♥ Tracy
♥ WeeLu
♥ YeeIng
♥ ZingXin



Tagboard♥



Jukebox♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives♥

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
March 2016



Credits♥

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved