![]() Monday, February 14, 2011
♥ LoveBirds at 11:24:00 PMHAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Well, it's a bit late but still :) How's your Valentine's people? To me, it was just another ordinary day. I went working as usual, nothing special. No surprise, no gift, no flower, no card..... But I saw many people buying Valentine's cards today. Then I saw one card & it was nice la. My supervisor kinda agreed with me & we started talking about buying that card. Then the customer heard me saying that I was going to buy, so he suddenly popped out a sentence "No, don't buy, just wait for someone to send you one" LOL. So paiseh wei *blush* Oh yeah, I a bit emo when I listened to those love songs just now, just ABIT :P After all I was fine, hehehe. Anyway, I've been quite busy recently but life is still good. My whole family went over to my uncle's place at Kepong for an open house straight after I've done working last Friday. We played poker, hehe. It was fun la. And I've received all the photos taken on DAY 2 of CNY. I'm going to elaborate a bit about it & show you some of my cousins. So yeah, I'll introduce the camera man first. tadaa! my 1-and-a-half-month-younger cousin :) Leow Chee Kent We had "buffet" dinner. Our moms cooked la, nice tasting :) Look at how happy we were, hehe. It was still early when we had our dinner. It was only 6pm I think. So much earlier than our usual dinner time. 2nd elder sister from Leow Family :D the super tall elder cousin brother from Kim Family :) 3rd elder sister from Leow Family. Then I'm the 4th & my sister is the youngest. left : elder cousin brother from Leow Family. After dinner, they opened wine again. Surprisingly, I didn't drink at all, not even a sip of it, lol. I fell sick once because of drinking too much of alcohol, a bit phobia la. So, better be a good girl :P ♥♥♥ with mommy :) & not forgetting, gambled. I joined in on behalf of my cousin & I got 50 bucks commission :D kinda lucky (: Played fire crackers as well. It's been ages since we touched fire crackers & I didn't know why they suddenly started playing. & accident happened. A few of my cousins got hurt. The thing just flew by right beside me & the "pop" sound was so loud until I almost went deaf =.= The Leow eldest cousin sister with the niece *peace* Our moms always claimed that we both look alike since I was born. Hmmm, do we? After that we had "lou sang". My aunts made it. They were all fruits & vegetables with some nuts. Tasted awesome plus healthy! We likey! :D We then continued gambling. Yes, again. We couldn't stop it, it's been a habit/tradition/culture. Our uncles & aunts started it :P But only once in a year, so yeah, no big deal :) Lastly, 孔明灯 Okay, that's all about CNY. I mean CNY is coming to an end. "Chap Goh Mei" is on this coming Thursday. No more CNY visiting, no more angpaos. But well, I'm waiting for next year! :D Anyway, I've opened a saving account in Maybank & I've got a Visa debit card! :D Last Thursday, my dad brought me to Maybank early in the morning to open account but the system was too slow. So I went home then got ready for my driving lesson. After 3 hours of driving lesson, my dad drove me all the way to Shah Alam to apply EPF. Then we went to Maybank again for my saving account & finally I've done everything in less than 2 hours! That's fast okay. It was a productive day ♥ Now I can go to atm & take money when I need it instead of bringing so many cash for shopping lol. Much convenient la, hehehe :) Alright, it's 1.30am now. I need to head off to my bed now. GOODNIGHT! Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |