![]() Thursday, January 27, 2011
♥ whee! at 11:04:00 PMHeyyoo! :D Today not working again, hee. So I went shopping with the loved one, Stephanie Ling. We finally got to meet up after so long. We used to meet each other every week but we've not been hanging out ever since SPM ended. So today, meet up & CNY shopping :P She came over to my place early in the morning. Waited for me to get ready then headed off to Sunway Pyramid by bus. It was her first time taking bus & she got a little excited, lol. I guess we reached there quite early (about 10.30am if I'm not wrong) & the shopping complex was so empty. Schooling day is one of the factor la I think :) Anyway, we started hunting for dress, skirts, shorts, bags, etc... We walked into Voir, Padini, Nichii, Charles n Keith, Calvin Klein, Forever 21, Kitschen, Lence, etc... & we got nothing! =.= We tried on many dresses, skirts & shorts but we wanted to "survey" first, that's why. Then we decided to have lunch to recharge our energy since we both were starving, especially me. I skipped breakfast. ♥ Her cousin joined us after lunch & three of us continued shopping. In the end, Stephanie got herself a shorts instead of a handbag. She was searching for her dream handbag the whole day but none of them attracted her. Well, girls are that picky :) Stephanie went home earlier with her cousin while I waited for my dad to pick me up after working. It was reaching 8pm & my dad was on his way but my heels was really killing me. There was around 90bucks left in my purse, guess what I did? Haha, I went into a shop & bought a pair of new wedges which costs me 70bucks. Actually I've highlighted that pair of wedges earlier, so I just went in, tried on it again, changed it on the spot & paid for it. It was the very first time I did that :P Anyway that wedges is still new because I only wore it for less than one hour & I'll be wearing it during CNY, hehe. Oh yeah, here comes a short conversation between me & the salesman after I paid for my wedges. salesman/me Are you working or still studying? I'm working temporarily, because I just finished my SPM. SPM? Yeap. I'm waiting for the results now. Owhhh. But you don't look like a student. Maybe because of the way you dress and your style la *wide smile* *smile* Okay, thank you. Bye! Alright, bye! :) Hahaha, I look like an adult! Well, I don't think that's bad la since I'm turning 18. Kinda love it :D It's quite obvious that I've changed the way I dress up. Hardly wear t-shirt & don't really buy it now. I don't know why. New style :) I ended up bought a new top, a new skirts & a new pair of wedges. Probably I'm going to get a jeans shorts soon because I've spotted one in Nichi just now. Kinda shopaholic la, but I used my own money :) Anyway, productive day I've had. It feels good to spend my own money rather than my parents' money. Alright, gotta go. Goodnight earthlings! ♥ Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |