![]() Saturday, January 1, 2011
♥ New year, New life. at 11:52:00 PMHI PEOPLE! The main reason why I'm here is to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Another year has ended. Wishing you guys a great journey ahead & be happy always! May everyone be blessed with wonderful people around you! I'm very sorry for being late because I just came home from work not long ago & yesterday I was very tired after countdown. Hi again! I'm back to edit my new year post :) SO, I went Pyramid on the 31st Dec 2010 with Soon Tuck, Kai Tao, Hui Teng, Wei Yine, Wei Sheng, Chuin An & Ken Zhi. I took bus alone & I guess it was my 2nd time. Reached there at almost 12pm. ![]() The decorations in Pyramid was really nice but I didn't get to take picture with it. Was a bit rushing. So I grabbed the pictures of it from website :P ![]() ![]() Meet them up at Starbucks then headed off to cinema. We watched "Just Call Me Nobody" at 1.20pm. That show was really funny, worth watching! That little boy called 小小彬 is so cute! One of the funny parts I could remember the most was when he pronounced some English words. GOES - 狗屎 MOUTH - 猫屎 EARTH - 耳屎 KNEES - 你死 WAS - 我死 DOES - 都死 ONE DOLLAR - 完蛋了! Hahahaha! Everyone in the cinema laughed. Had lunch in Sushi King after movie. Then headed off to Club9 for pool. It was expensive but the environment was much better. So yeah, worthy tho. Hui Teng left at about 5.30pm & so she couldn't make it for the countdown. While Ken Zhi joined us at about 7pm after pool. ![]() I think my hair colour is getting brighter. It's a bit gold when I stand under the light. Like it la :D By the way, Wei Yine suggested us to go shopping since Mega Sales was ending. I didn't follow the guys but went shopping alone instead. I've bought 6 new tops which only cost me RM99.90, less than RM100, LOL. It was the very first time I bought so many new tops in one shot, awesome! ♥ But the best thing was that I met one of my long lost primary close friend, Nicole Lee! Fate la, hehehe. Then when they've done their shopping, they called me at dinner time. Dined in Kim Gary. Kelly & Pooi Leng were in Pyramid too. Spent a little time with them chatting after dinner. It's been a while since I last met them. Miss them so much! ![]() Pooi Leng was selected for NS. But she was lucky that her camp is in Selangor :D ![]() ![]() New photo with Kelly to welcome 2011! :D Joined them again at about 10.30pm. Pool again then headed off to the car park at 11.30pm. We kinda got lost in Pyramid & being stuck in the lift, lol. But we still reached the car park safely, hehe. & Soon Tuck was kind enough to carry things for me. A bit slave, haha. The firework was awesome! I could see it clearly, not like last year, lol. Had a very great night with them all. So, WELCOME 2011! Hopefully 2011 will be filled with joys & happiness, less stressful & more smiley this year, woohoo! Forget the pass & enjoy life! :D I'm not going to summarize my 2010 because it's going to take me ages to do it. But maybe I will roughly do it next time since this post is too long, heh. That's about the last day of 2010. New year, new life! Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |