STORY OF PASSION ♥


Sunday, November 14, 2010
Prefect Annual Dinner 2010! (: at 12:07:00 AM

Hi readers! Back in mission again. Miss me? hahahaha. Anyway, Prefect Annual Dinner 2010 was on last Friday at Holiday Villa. It was really last minute when I decided to go for that dinner because before that they said no more dinner. Then 2 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken, the Form4's told us that there will be a dinner at Happy Days, Taipan. We all were like wth? & so we Form5's didn't plan to go d. Till last Monday, which was 4 days before the dinner, they said they changed the venue to Holiday Villa. On Monday itself, us, prefects from 5A decided to go & started discussing on what to wear when we went back to the class. The theme was 'retro' & the only thing that came into my mind was polka dots, lol. It was too last minute for us to go for dress hunting, unless we skip school. Well, some of them did, but not me! :) Btw, there was some conflicts before the dinner between us Form5s with the teachers because we were asked to pay. FYI, it's been a tradition that the Form5s prefects don't need to pay for the dinner because the juniors will pay a bit more to cover the amount. But this year, our prefect teacher has changed, so many things changed. It was really unfair. They have their reasons but we just hoped that they would at least consider what we've told her & our feelings, hmmm. Well, enough of complaints. In the end we still paid for it willingly & we enjoyed ourselves to the max that night :D


I was supposed to follow Man-Yi's car that day & before that they went saloon to set hair. I planned to join them too but it was quite rush so I ended up didn't go ): I followed Sandy instead & reached there at about 7.30pm. So I missed the earlier photoshoot session.


the pretty girls :)


Amanda, Nikki, JueWern, Man-Yi

The days before dinner, we girls were discussing what to wear for dinner because the theme was retro. Nikki was the one I kept asking & she as well asked me for countless times. She would just ask me whenever she saw me, hahaha. & I remember there was once Audrey asked me "Mandy! What are you wearing for dinner?" when we girls were sitting in groups talking. Then I answered "I don't know yet" But one girl sitting beside me answered "NOTHING" & Audrey only heard that girl's answer. Then Audrey repeated "What? Nothing?!" I kept quiet & everyone laughed =.=
Anyway, we ended up didn't dress up according to theme. We just wore whatever dress we have :)


Jeremy


CheokYewThien, the smarties


Nikki larling! ♥


WongJyenYiee, pet sister since Form1. I was the one who dragged her to the prefectorial board & no regrets. She enjoyed the 5 years being a prefect :D





JueWern, Man-Yi, Dilyla, Sandy





hehehehe, this is SandyTan!


double Mandy :D
she has got three names which are Amanda, Manda, Mandy.
adorable?


Nikki Yeo again! I took many photos with her that night. I didn't bring camera & so she was my camera girl :P all my photos were in her camera.





Souvenir, this is not mine, but Nikki's. My number was 37 :)








In the toilet. Don't get bored seeing our faces, hehehe.


Our dining table. We 5A all sat together like a big family, sharing food & fun.


I felt so small & short standing beside her. She wore her pair of newly bought 4.5inches heels from Guess. Honestly, I love the heels so much! Lol.


Man-Yi :DD


Last but not least, group photos of Form5's!






I've done with this post, phew! I collected the photos here and there from everyone. I didn't post all here, so just feel free to visit facebook for more (: Well, although it wasn't any grand dinner due to some reasons, we had an awesome night with the loved ones! I met new friends since the day I was selected as a prefect. Then slowly, I got closer to them though some were not in the same class, but most of them are in the same class with me now. The bond between us is as strong as the covalent bond!
♥♥♥



Yours Truly,
MANDYLEOW, xoxo




Search



The Queen♥



Dearest Boyfriend ♥


♥ MandyLeow

20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥



Mandy Leow

Create Your Badge

ClickClick!♥



Wishlist♥

Travel around Europe and Taiwan
Stay with my perfect man ♥
Try bunjee jump and parachute
Achieve my goal in the future
Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P


Blogroll♥

♥ Carina
♥ Daphne
♥ Hweiihng
♥ Hweihng-story
♥ HouChing
♥ HuiYoke
♥ Janessa
♥ JiaYing
♥ JueWern
♥ JyenYiee
♥ KaiTao
♥ KarYan
♥ Kelly
♥ Leanne
♥ MeiYi
♥ MerSie
♥ NatashaYap
♥ Nikki
♥ Olivia
♥ PeyYan
♥ PheiWen
♥ Rachel
♥ Sophie
♥ Stephanie
♥ Sue Chen
♥ Syeefa
♥ Tracy
♥ WeeLu
♥ YeeIng
♥ ZingXin



Tagboard♥



Jukebox♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives♥

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
March 2016



Credits♥

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved