![]() Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Class Teacher, Mr.Liew! :D at 7:33:00 PMHi! Yours truly is back. Have been reading back my old posts recently & in the end, I've deleted more than 10 posts! LOL. So, no more sad post on my blog :D Unless I really cannot tahan la, heh. hahaha, back to happenings in school. Monday was our wonderful class teacher, Mr.Liew's 30th birthday & we, 5A surprised him! :) The classmates have already planned it on last Friday but I was absent. So, I only knew about it on Monday itself. ![]() Stephanie bought the cake ![]() the three close friends :) ![]() Before school started, we gathered together & talked as usual. Since Nikki brought her camera, we took a number of photos. Then suddenly, we requested Wei Sheng to imitate how Audrey smiles when she takes photo. Once this photo was up on Facebook, someone commented & asked whether his muscles cramp or what =.= But it was very funny when he did it, haha. ![]() ![]() It was Mr.Liew. Right after the short assembly, we wanted to gather around him & sang him birthday song. But so happen he went upstairs & was on his way back to staff room straight after the teacher on duty finished giving announcement. So, we a bit changed plan in last minute :) ![]() So, we quickly called him & stopped him before he entered the room. I guess we caught many of others' attention. We ended up sang him birthday song while he was standing upstairs. He then came down when we asked him to. ![]() Lighting up the candles ![]() He made a quick wish & blew off the candles with speed ![]() ![]() Back to our class & Mr.Liew was entering our class. We then sang him birthday again. After the song, we asked a guy from other class to take group photo for us. ![]() ![]() JiekHui :" honey, I baked a cake for you, Happy Birthday!" hahahaha. ![]() the 5A guys ![]() Group photo. The situation was somehow like taking big family photo during CNY/reunion. We arranged where should everyone be standing & who should be seated. But some were missing cause they were absent. ![]() 5A big family ![]() Then, Nikki cut the cake & all of us managed to finish the whole cake. He left the class after he finished eating the cake. & we sang him birthday song again, hahaha. I couldn't remember how many times we've sung to him lol. ![]() I bet he was very happy & of course touched! But honestly, we feel really lucky to have him as our class teacher for 2 years. Like what Nikki said, he's by far the best class teacher we've ever had. I totally agree on her! He's great! Sporting & supportive. Not forgetting, always kind to us! hahaha. If we would have another year in school, we definitely want him to be our class teacher again :) ![]() ![]() Back to normal study later on & school was good. We've got less than one month to spend our precious time together, gonna appreciate it! 5A, yay! Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |