![]() Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Exploration! :D at 10:10:00 PMHey people! Again, I'm here :) KLCC with girlfriends just now! One word, A-W-E-S-O-M-E ♥ It was our very first time exploring KL together. We left home & met up at Usj8 bus stop at 9am. Took bus U67 & headed over to KL central. The bus was quite empty & we enjoyed talking till we missed KL central and reached Pasar Seni instead. We then took bus, headed back to KL central. We later only realized that we could actually take LRT from Pasar Seni =.= Anyway, we still reached KLCC earlier than we estimated (: ![]() ![]() ![]() pathway to KL central ![]() ![]() ticket ticket :D ![]() heading to the LRT ![]() bread face, hahaha. ![]() XinQi : yerr.. smelly.. xDDD ![]() ![]() ![]() KLCC! :D Toilet was the first place we headed to. LOL. ![]() Then, the big hall. As I've said in my previous post, there's a book fest at KL & here we are! XinQi & I headed to the English section while the others went for chinese books. XinQi bought 2 novels & so did I :) There are a lot more novels I wanted to buy but my purse got not enough cash. Perhaps, I shall ask my parents to bring me there again, hehe. ![]() At about 1pm, we were all starving. So, lunch time! Despite all the restaurants, we chose food court. ![]() ![]() She cut her hair again. ![]() Tracy & I. Oh yeah, she cut her hair too. ![]() group photo (: ![]() ![]() Back to the hall again cause some of them still wanted to buy books. It was raining & we couldn't walk back to the shopping mall. So yeah, we were stuck in the hall. ![]() Were too tired & so we rested at the space provided :) ![]() Zing Xin, Tracy, Mei Yee ![]() ![]() ![]() & right, we spotted this little boy. Isn't he cute? :D It was 4pm & it was still drizzling. But we left the book fair & headed to one pondok nearby. The bench was thoroughly wet but we wanted to sit down desperately. So yeah, we wiped the water off using only tissue papers. & since it was still early, we had our sweet time taking photos :D ![]() ♥ ![]() Awww~~ ![]() Flowers & leaves ![]() ![]() photographer + models :D ![]() ![]() ![]() Mei Yee : I kick! hahaha. ![]() Tracy : Oucchhhh! D: *pain* ![]() Mei Yee ♥ ![]() They claimed that I was the tiang as well as the dustbin cause I was wearing brown, pfft. & I've got multimedia function =.= ![]() 1.2.3.4.5 ♥ We left KLCC at about 5pm. Took LRT back to KL central & it took us so damn freaking long to wait for the bus to come back, pfft! Moreover, drastic traffic jam while we were on the way home. & we reached Usj8 bus stop at 8 something. We were all half dead & our batteries were drying already. Body ache & wet cause it was still drizzling. Well, despite the waiting part & the rain, we really enjoyed ourselves! Had a long & wonderful day with 4Bs tho it was super tiring :D Girls outing would never fail! Girlfriends, I love you! ♥♥♥ Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |