![]() Thursday, September 2, 2010
♥ memories meant at 6:02:00 PMNo tuition today, so yeah, I shall update. Alright, it's 2nd September which is the deadline set by Kelly. It's been 3 months & my recovery period has come to an end. This post is specially typed for you (you know who you're if you still read my blog) Anyway, first thing I wanna say is that you've got a nice name (: I love it when you smile though sometimes you claimed that it's horny :P Horny honey was one of my blog post's title & that idea came from you lol. I've got too much to type & it will be confusing cause I just type whatever that come across my mind while typing this. A bit flash back & I guess this will be the last time I blog about this matter. Okay, our first date was on last year's valentines & it was our first valentines. It was a Saturday & we'd spent a short hours together. Since then, we went out together quite a lot :) Waiting for your call was the thing I love doing the most in a week & it had become my weekly routine. Till I got caught by my mom one night & it was when I confessed to her. But I was glad that she didn't stop us or anything, just gave advices instead. Sometimes, we went study together. You're smart, don't belittle yourself. Now, we meet each other almost every week as we go study with our own friends at Taipan. Weird ya? We couldn't meet when we wanted to. But now? We meet so often :) I still remember my so called distress pills-marsh mellow. It was fattening but I felt the love. & also the huge chocolate 'kisses' which I couldn't finish it alone. But I managed to finish more than half before it expired :) & not forgetting about our Genting trip. It was the first trip I went on with boyf when my parents were there too. Trip was awesome & I miss the fun. & right, countdown. It was also the first time I went for new year countdown with boyf to welcome a brand new year which we thought it would be a great year. As we know, this year's valentines fell on the same day as the first day of chinese new year. So we needed to go back hometown with family. But, we celebrated it one week later. It was another memorable date. & ice skating. I'll never forget how many time I fell down because of you =.= On that day itself, we went photobooth too, with a bunch of friends. Thought of going again with you during the next holiday but it was too late tho. Then, our last date was when we went out to celebrate my 17th birthday. Best present I've received from you & another wonderful day we've had. Despite those sweet times, arguments took place too. There were so many happenings between us within that 856 days, both good and bad. Maybe you've forgotten some of those events I've mentioned here. Maybe you don't realize, I keep movie tickets for reasons. HSM3 was the first movie & date night was the last movie we watched together. Memories meant & it will be kept in my heart forever and ever. Being honest, I was touched when I got your message on the 24th August :) I don't think far ahead about our current relationship. & now, I guess you don't need my company anymore. You and I know the reason. I'm tired of questioning you, even myself. Sweet lies or truths, I don't have the interest to know d, though sometimes I still feel like being cheated. I miss it when you ask me whether if you can bite me & I miss you calling me sweetheart/bii. As well as when you wrap your arms around me (: But well, everything is over. My 3 months recovery period is ending. I have to fulfill my promise. I know, you can be a great friend of mine ♥ Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |