![]() Friday, June 11, 2010
one day trip :D at 10:54:00 PMSorry for the delay. Wanted to blog yesterday but I was lazy. Anyway, one day trip on Wednesday was great! We did enjoy tho the journey was super tiring. Gathered in school at about 7.30am & headed to Seremban at 8am. everyone was very excited especially us, the form5s were so energetic. maybe this is our last year joining the trip organized by school. how sad? oh well... did some camwhore in the bus but pictures are all blur. u know la, so shaky. One hour later, we reached Rattan Warung, the place we did our souvenirs. There were people who guided us. Each of us successfully made one small bucket & brought it home (: ![]() - - - - ![]() taadaa (: ![]() Kelly, yours truly, XinQi & right, XinQi cut her super long hair! now it's sooooo short. I wouldn't dare to do that. Next, we headed to Seremban state museum. with Kelly at the entrance. the red guy behind was Bobby, ex-student of U8. He joined the trip too. Actually I got nothing much to type, I shall just leave it to the pictures (: - - - ![]() WaiHong was catching XinQi to take photo with us. She was actually posing but she ran away when Goh took out his camera. But we still managed to take a proper one (: ![]() Walking back to the bus & off to buy Seremban Siew Pao. ![]() Then, lunch! We had McD. ![]() Got back to the bus & headed to Melaka. We watched Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief in the bus. Reached River Cruise after one hour & 30 minutes. with XinQi & Sandy. ![]() On the cruise. To be honest, it was quite boring. ![]() After River Cruise, Jonker Street. I didn't buy any souvenir from there. Nothing attracted me. & our last stop was Baba Nyonya Museum. We were quite interested after we watched the show-Little Nyonya (: Too bad we couldn't take any picture. ![]() At about 5.30pm, we headed back to school. It took more than 2 hours to reach school. Watched Alvin & the Chipmunk 2. I didn't watch the whole show because I dozed off at intervals due to my sleepiness. Finally, I reached home at about 8.30pm. one with ZingXin - - - Was super tired & sleepy. Anyway, had fun going on trip with a group of friends. & I think this is the last year sitting school bus. Gonna miss it :p The trip doesn't sound awesome throughout the post ya? I'm sorry that I'm not good in elaborating, especially describing story. Another reason is that I'm sleepy & lazy to flash back what had happened. Alright, I'll stop here. Goodnight people! Sweet dreams :) Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |