![]() Thursday, May 6, 2010
A song may brighten up my pretty normal day at 5:24:00 PMRecently, I behave very badly. Mood fluctuates frequently. I cried in school today, wth right. And for the very first time, "wtf" just unbelievably spilled out from my mouth. I was in extreme bad mood. I seriously couldn't believe that I've spoken foul word. I guess my temper has totally out of control. ![]() The best classmates I have. We have been through many ups and downs throughout the year. We've been in the same class for 2 years. A number of them even have been my classmate since Form1. I think they know me very well. ![]() I love them so so much. I feel so sorry to them. And yeah, Audrey asked me to bite myself when she saw me being very emotional in class today. LOL. She claimed that I would feel better but I didn't try. Heh. All of us were so rushing and tried our best to complete our Biology exercise as teacher said MUST pass up before 12pm. That time was already 11pm. Freaking stupid. Everyone was complaining and obviously the class became very noisy. Then, one of us which I don't remember who, said that for the first time our class was so united. hahaha, feeling proud. I shall stop the sad part. And don't worry, I'm feeling much better later on. Now, the happy thing is that - - - - I just received my belated present from Nikki! I skipped school on Tuesday and so she passed it to my sister. I'm not going to show what's it here. It was a top with shorts. I like it very much larling! And I can wear it. haha. Since I didn't write a post for her on her birthday, I will do it now (: Alright, firstly, I knew her since I entered secondary school but we weren't close because we were in different class. We were actually from the same primary school too but she was in the Malay school while I studied in the Chinese school. Our schools were just next to one another. hahaha. Anyway, as time passes, we got to know each other more and more especially in Form2. That year, we entered the same class and sat quite near to each other. And the most memorable thing was that we ponteng class together. We skipped class almost everyday for prefects stuff. Not only both of us, Sandy, Jeremy, Jue Wern and Wai Leong did the same too. We made countless jokes and laughed non-stop. I would never forget the moment we've spent together. Then in Form3, we sat next to one another. We talked and shared everything. Not to forget, we studied together too since it was PMR year. She is smart I tell you (: We were really close starting that year. And Form4, we sat together again. We've been classmates for 4 consecutive years! Although we're not sitting together this year, we're still treating one another like how we used to do last time. And as prefects, we still duty together. So happen that we always duty at the same place. Fate :D Just like what we call each other, she's always my only larling ♥ Till then. Gotta get ready for tuition. Goodbye! Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |