![]() Friday, April 9, 2010
through the rain at 2:21:00 PMHellooe! I'm finally back. Was stuck with school works as well as the activities last week. Anyway, it's Friday again! My favourite day. No tuition, no school activity :P Starting April, we have many extra classes after school and so we need to stay back. Wednesday is the worst. koko till 4.30pm then continue with chinese extra class from 5-6pm. *** Alright, I'm supposed to post this up last Saturday but sorry for the delay. Last Sunday was dearest Janessa KokSuLyn's sexy 17th. A small bunch of us celebrated with her on Saturday after tuition. We did cupcake (nah) it was too last minute. We ended up made the cream and wrote her this. - - - - top right to left : ZingXin, YingYun, ChinHau, SiewYen bottom right to left : YoursTruly, MeiYee, Tracy, YingYun represented XinQi Secret Recipe at around 2pm. the birthday girl :) ![]() just notice that we :D together and the one above we :) together coincidentally. LOL ♥ my lunch - pan-grilled dory fish. ![]() group photo. ![]() and yeah, ChinHau was the only guy. Headed to Summit for while later on. And I was broke. I paid for ZingXin cause she forgot to bring money, not even 1 cent. ***** And next, my whole class went for a workshop at Inti College on Tuesday. Everyone gathered in school and waited for the bus. ![]() before leaving, we played this (stacko, if I'm not mistaken) We reached Inti at about 8.45am. I'm making it short, not much of elaboration. A bit lazy. ![]() 5A's ![]() group photo (5A) the counselor brought us to a classroom and gave us motivation talk. ![]() one of the counselors. FYI, JiekHui took this with my camera. A number of my friends couldn't help but laughed when they saw this photo. I actually didn't realized that this photo has been taken until I was on the way back to school. ![]() big head : JiekHui, YoursTruly, Kelly. small head : Nicole, JyenYiee, JueWern. ![]() Man-Yi said she was trying to promote Inti. while waiting for our turns to take our food. ![]() Cheok, Mandy, Kelly, Wilson, Jack. The guys claimed that I was high after lunch cause I was laughing non-stop (I stopped laughing after chilling). Not laughing without reason k, they were the ones kept saying lame jokes and that's why I laughed. That's about Inti. Overall, nice outing with the classmates (: *** Leo IR Day is on the coming Sunday. Yeap, I'm going, kind of excited. hahaha. Till then. ByeBye! ♥ Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |