![]() Thursday, July 9, 2009
take me to ur heart. at 4:51:00 PMI shouldn't have gone to school today. Was super boring! There was a ceramah for the Muslims in Anjung Bestari. And all the non-Muslims watched movie in the Chemistry Lab. we watched IceAge2 =.= I didn't have the mood to watch, seriously. I was really emo and I cried in school early in the morning. Girls - thanks for ur company.. you girls understand me the most. [ I don't know how to express my feeling or perhaps I didn't try to. There's one thing I must admit, I'm not desperate for him. And I put my friends more important than him. But it doesn't mean I'm not concerned about him isn't? I'm blaming anyone of us. Before that I was trying to avoid our problem until last night, I had the courage to tell. I didn't know what made me said that out. Maybe it's all because of one question - Should I go on or should I let go? ] *** Anyway, I'm uploading some photos taken yesterday cause I brought camera to school. Actually I wanted to take photos for Chinese Society activity but I ended up joined them in the game. So no one takes photo. -randomized- i forced him to smile. his sleepy look. cute right? :) he's always the one who makes me laugh. i ♥ him! teacher was not teaching.. so nikki and i started to take photos.. After school, we went and changed then off to mamak for lunch. XinQi and PeyYan went first as they finished school earlier. kelly♥ pooileng's sexy back.. lol.. pooileng pun tak boleh tahan d.. kept laughing.. so she's finally in the photos.. *snap snap* Yours Truly, MANDYLEOW, xoxo |
Search The Queen♥ Dearest Boyfriend ♥ 20th April 1993 was the BORN-day. I love my boyf, one of the important men in my life after my dad. Fancy purple, black and white, but I'm starting to love RED. RED is HOT! :D Shopping has been my passion. I'm currently addicted to high heels and handbags ♥ Mandy Leow ![]() Create Your Badge ClickClick!♥ Wishlist♥ Travel around Europe and Taiwan Stay with my perfect man ♥ Try bunjee jump and parachute Achieve my goal in the future Maintain weight to 43kg & stay healthy :P Blogroll♥ ♥ Carina ♥ Daphne ♥ Hweiihng ♥ Hweihng-story ♥ HouChing ♥ HuiYoke ♥ Janessa ♥ JiaYing ♥ JueWern ♥ JyenYiee ♥ KaiTao ♥ KarYan ♥ Kelly ♥ Leanne ♥ MeiYi ♥ MerSie ♥ NatashaYap ♥ Nikki ♥ Olivia ♥ PeyYan ♥ PheiWen ♥ Rachel ♥ Sophie ♥ Stephanie ♥ Sue Chen ♥ Syeefa ♥ Tracy ♥ WeeLu ♥ YeeIng ♥ ZingXin Tagboard♥ Jukebox♥ ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com Archives♥ November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 March 2016Credits♥ © All Rights Reserved |